Selling your home can feel like an overwhelming task. As a Realtor, I walk my clients through each step of the way, including the process of getting an appraisal. Not knowing who you’re
Do you know the value of your property?
Dated: October 22 2020
How much do you know about the current real estate trends in your community? Are you curious about the latest prices or the pace of sales compared with last year? If you’re planning to buy or sell in the near future, or just looking to remain informed about the changing marketability of your home, you’ll appreciate the enclosed neighborhood update created specifically for your community.
If you've thought of selling, you've probably struggled with receiving a fair price and selling your home quickly. Regardless of what you’ve heard, you can sell your home quickly, and for a fair price, even in this challenging market. And while nobody can predict the future, I can provide you with a candid and objective overview of historical trends to help you make the most informed decisions about the sale of your home. Here are just a few things I do with every client:
• I prepare a comprehensive and objective analysis of sales in your neighborhood over the past year, separating distressed and non-distressed properties. Then, I patiently review the most important statistics and trends affecting the value of your home, and the speed at which it can be sold.
• I provide an aggressive marketing plan that outlines the entire process for home preparation, marketing, advertising, negotiating offers and the escrow process.
• I help you “transform” your home to show its best features and command a higher sale price.
• I provide an excellent list of subcontractors if anything needs to be repaired or replaced. At your request, I will personally coordinate and oversee all repairs.
• I negotiate aggressively and tirelessly on your behalf.
• I provide you with a complete file after closing.
Most importantly, I WILL ALWAYS LISTEN CAREFULLY to your goals and priorities, and never forget your short and long-term objectives.
If you'd like to learn more about how your home can be sold quickly and for a fair price, I welcome your call for a private consultation. I assure you complete confidentiality, and promise you total objectivity. I specialize in the representation of homeowners from your community, and whether you are looking to sell your home now, or in the future, my singular goal is to help you achieve the best outcome.
Award-winning agent including America's Top 100 Real Estate Agents from 2019 and 2020. A full-time Real Estate Agent since 2003 and a certified negotiation expert. Awarded eXp Realty Icon Agent Statu....
Latest Blog Posts
Let Me Provide You with the Stress-free Home Selling Experience You DeserveMany of us love the idea of a new home, but not the selling and moving process. It can be difficult to prepare your house
Are you curious about how much you could REALLY get for your home?There are plenty of entertaining websites where you can find an alleged estimate of how much you could get for your home, but they
Before you start your house hunting in earnest, the real estate professional with whom you are working likely will "prequalify" you to determine a price range you can afford. Prequalification is a