Finding the Right HomeWith all the choices in today's market, how do you go about finding the right home? It seems the more research you do, the more options you discover. It's important to
What is your property worth in today's market?
Dated: July 31 2020
How much do you know about the current real estate trends in your community? Are you curious about the latest prices, or the pace of sales compared with last year? If you’re planning to buy or sell in the near future, or just looking to remain informed about the changing marketability of your home, you’ll appreciate the enclosed neighborhood update created specifically for your community.
IF YOU NO LONGER HAVE EQUITY IN YOUR HOME
• If your home is worth less than you owe, your questions and concerns may be overwhelming, but I have good news. I can answer your questions, address each of your concerns, and help you succeed.
• I will explain the timeline of a short sale, and stand by your side until your home is sold.
• I will negotiate with your lender(s) to sell your home for less than you owe, forgive your remaining debt, pay any delinquent taxes and/or association fees and pay my commission.
• I will explore your housing options with you, including any financial assistance which may be available, toward your moving and rental expenses.
• I will handle all of your paperwork. At your request, I will send your paperwork directly to your accountant or tax preparer.
• I will provide you the outstanding service I provide to every one of my clients.
IF YOU HAVE EQUITY IN YOUR HOME
If you have equity in your home, you may be struggling with receiving a fair price quickly. Regardless of what you’ve heard, you can sell your home quickly and for a fair price. And while nobody can predict the future, I can provide you with a candid and objective overview of historical trends to help you make the most informed decisions about the sale of your home.
• I will prepare a comprehensive and objective analysis of sales in your community over the past year, separating distressed and non-distressed properties. I will patiently review the most important statistics and trends affecting the value of your home and the speed at which it can be sold.
• I will provide an aggressive marketing plan which outlines the entire process for home preparation, marketing, advertising, negotiating offers, and the escrow process.
• I will help you “transform” your home to show its best features and command the highest sale price.
• I will provide an excellent list of subcontractors if anything needs to be repaired or replaced.
• I will negotiate aggressively and tirelessly on your behalf.
• I will provide you with a complete file after closing.
Most importantly, I WILL ALWAYS LISTEN CAREFULLY to your goals and priorities, and never forget your short and long-term objectives. Whether you are looking to sell your home now, or in the future, my singular goal is to help you achieve the best outcome.
Award-winning agent including America's Top 100 Real Estate Agents from 2019 and 2020. A full-time Real Estate Agent since 2003 and a certified negotiation expert. Awarded eXp Realty Icon Agent Statu....
Latest Blog Posts
Studies have shown professionally staged homes sell for an average of 10% more than non-professionally staged homes. My professional experience can help inspire buyers’ imaginations by